Wednesday, May 6, 2009

So Much to do, So Little Time, lol

WOW. It is Early May, and I just realized tonight that I have 1 weekend between now and the end of July that I don't have plans. If this keeps up, I will be planning next summer by Christmas this year. Most of my weekend events revolve around Scouting. It is truly amazing how I can devote so much time to something, and after 8 years, not hate it. I find myself enjoying it even more now. In the job that I do, I see alot of my scouts while they are in school. It never fails to amaze me at how the teachers can tell which students are scouts, and which aren't. I have been told time and time again, "you can see where Scouting is helping them to grow." I then think back to the Cub Scout "Law of the Pack", "The Cub Scouts follow Akela, The Cub Scouts help the pack go, The Pack helps the Cub Scout grow, Cub Scouts give GoodWill" If we could all remember this, and try harder to lead our everyday lives by the same Law, we would all be fine.

YIS

No comments:

Post a Comment